- 4.3 oz., 30 singles
- 100% combed ringspun cotton, Heather Grey: 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Optimal stretch and recovery
- Treated water and rain water harvesting are main sources of water. 75 million liters of rain water storage on premise.
- Waste water is treated using bio-towers, bio-ponds and finally electro-chemical treatment to remove color.
- Almost 70% of energy requirements of the mills are met from wind mills, targeted for 90% by 2025. 5MW solar power plant in progress.
- Raw-edge bottom hem
- Boyfriend fit
- Side seams, retail fit
- Tear-away label
- Made in a W.R.A.P. certified factory
|How To Measure|
|body length:||Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to bottom of the front hem.|
|body width:||Lay garment flat. 1" below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.|
|neck circumference:||Lay collar open. Measure along entire neckseam (from edge to edge)|
|sleeve length:||Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of shoulder seam, then along outer edge to sleeve end.|